2021-22 Moodle archive now available
The 2021-22 Moodle archive was made available on July 5th 2022. The archive 'snapshot' copy was taken on 17th June 2022. Please note that archived courses are hidden by default and that departments must first make courses visible for students. Some departments will do this on request while others will make courses available automatically.
- Current students will not be able to see individual archived courses until they have been made visible.
- If you plan to start getting your Moodle course ready for next year in the coming weeks, you should:
- Make the corresponding archived version of your course visible.
- Then place a temporary notice and link at the top of your course redirecting current/resit students to the archived course.
- Once a course has been made visible, all students that are registered for the course this year will have access.
- Current (2021-22) student registrations on moodle.lse.ac.uk will be removed after the Moodle reset (7 & 8 September). New enrolments will then start to be imported from LSEforYou.
- Future students will not have access to visible archived courses, although we can add members of staff as course managers.
- See our Moodle Archive Guide for further information, including how to make archived courses visible.
If you are a student please wait a while to see if your courses become available automatically. You may then contact academic departments to request access to archived courses. See our Moodle archive guide for further information.
2017-18 and 2018-19 Moodle archives to be decommissioned
We will shortly be decommissioning the 2017-18 and 2018-19 Moodle archives in accordance with our normal practice of keeping 3 years of Moodle archives available.
These archives will be taken off-line on or soon after July 21, 2022, and the content will not be available thereafter. If you are a resit student that requires access to material contained on these Moodle archives, please download content required before July 21. Note that we do not keep any backups of decommissioned archives.
Please contact Eden.Digital@lse.ac.uk if you have any questions about any of the above.