- Statistical Software: SPSS and Stata
- Qualitative Analysis: Atlas.ti and Nvivo
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word
- Learning Technologies: Moodle, lecture capture, electronic voting systems etc.
- Library Technologies: Endnote, e-journals and online data sources
You can drop in on the day, but we recommend booking so that you can be sure to be seen by someone who can help you with your query (especially if you need help with data analysis). Book via the Training and Development System (https://apps.lse.ac.uk/training-system/userBooking/course/214047).
The surgeries take place on Tuesdays, 13:00-14:00 during term-time, in the Library Training Room (R08) on the Lower Ground Floor of the Library, starting 17 April.