Site news

Help with academic English

Help with academic English

by Steve Bond -
Number of replies: 0

Fountain penNeed help with your academic writing? The Language Centre offers free support via its EAP (English for Academic Purposes) Insessional Support Programme.

There are different courses for different subject areas; just visit the Programme Website for more details on what's available in your own study area.

[Image: CC By-SA Power of Words by Antonio Litterio]