If you are Teacher (Editor) in a Moodle course you can give Teacher access to others. How?
To add a Teacher in your course:
- Log into Moodle and click on your course.
- Click on the [Assign roles] hyperlink on the 'Administration block'.
- Click on the role hyperlink [Teacher]. You will see two columns: 'Existing users' and 'Potential users'.
- Type the name of the person you want to add on the search field and click on the [Search] button.
- Select the name of the teacher you want to (right column) and click on the [Add] button between the two columns. The name will be added in the list of existing user (left column).
* If the name you are looking for contains initials of middle name (i.e. Joe J Bloggs) and you search for it without the initial your search result will not be successful. We advice you to only search for the surname (i.e. Bloggs)
** If you cannot find a user's name in Moodle then ask the user to log into Moodle using their LSE username/password. By logging in once their details will be added into Moodle's database and you will be able to find them.