2 Students wanted to take part in a *super* exciting House Debate

2 Students wanted to take part in a *super* exciting House Debate

by Sonja Grussendorf 🦇🦡 -
Number of replies: 1
Students! Put your debating skills to the test!

"This House Deplores Lecture Capture!"

LSE Teaching Day, Tues 18 May 2010, 14:00-14:45
LSE Teaching Day 2010 logo
We're looking for two lively and confident students to help argue for or against the motion 'This house deplores lecture capture'. You will join two LSE academics to provide a student perspective on the use of lecture capture This is your chance to be a part of LSE Teaching Day.

Of course we will help you draft your arguments and it doesn't matter what you actually think about "lecture capture", a persuasive performance and a provocative debate is what we're looking for. If you can spare a break from revision and you are willing to participate in the debate please email s.grussendorf@lse.ac.uk*. You will of course be invited to have a buffet lunch before the debate and receive tickets to the wine reception at the end of Teaching Day.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sonja Grussendorf & Sarah Leach (CLT)

*you can do this from within moodle too: just click on my name and Send message.

In reply to Sonja Grussendorf 🦇🦡

Re: 2 Students wanted to take part in a *super* exciting House Debate

by Sonja Grussendorf 🦇🦡 -

Update!

The position for 'student AGAINST the motion' (i.e. for the recording of lectures) has now been filled. We are still looking for one more student to argue FOR the motion (i.e. against the recording of lectures).

A bottle of wine awaits the winning team... so get in touch now!